Monday 17 March 2014

Crazy, or what?



Why would anyone want another blog?  When she can't quite figure out the one she already has?





I don't really have an answer to that question.  All I know is that there was this button - and I clicked it and thought I would do it right this time round. Get a name that really reflects the blogging purpose, and my purpose in life overall.   So I typed in Just Lu(r)king which is as fitting a name as any for my online non-persona, I am not yet sure if grata or non-grata.



However, to get back to the point, I typed that good lu(r)king thing, and it so happened the address is not available.  A million people are lu(r)king here, what do I know?  So I just put in the next thing that came into my mind and presto, I have a blog. Another one.  Oh. My. God.  What am I ever going to post here?



Not poetry, that's for sure.  Am I fed up of having the poetry take over everything in my life, never moving, never budging, nagging on and on! Even my son is pointing that out.  (Ma, you know you write too much, too many poems are bad for you.  Here, try playing some flappy words. Or maybe he said boards? birds? whatever)  So, no thank you!  No poetry here! Gerroff, gerroff, shoo!



For the rest, I can't promise anything.  Probably whatever drivel that happens to come into my head.  So long as it does not rhyme.  As you can see, I am keeping my options open.



How many blogs does one person need to survive? Sheesh.










No comments:

Post a Comment